View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Chandrashekhar Limit
Manchistah Yernited

vCash: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket View Post
If it was overtime winner okay cool although even then that might too much. However it was a game tying goal with a last second shot indeed, there is still a game to be played you move on.

Reason why Yzerman, Sakic and so on where known to be a boss per say is they got the goal, but they hungered for more soon afterwards so their team don't fall aside.
I think it's asinine to think Yak doesn't have those qualities based on his reaction to a goal. You need to give him some time in the league before you can make any connection on those qualities. Like I said, not everyone is as mature as those guys at such a young age. These are genarational leaders you are talking about. You also have to see the culture these players grew up in. Yzerman/Sakic are Canadians, and were used to low key celebration culture I guess. Yak played most of his hockey in Russia where they celebrate the **** out of their goals. Just look at Ovy, Kovy, and that Komarov goal () for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Again, he makes a big deal of his 2nd goal, and all he did was tie the game. It'd be something if they were closer to the playoffs or something, but in the realm of things that goal probably means so little.
This is getting ridiculous now. So you expect players to show no emotion on achieving small goals unless its a game winning/season defining play? And honestly, I don't see what's so wrong about putting a little celebration in there. Hockey is about entertainment, and seeing some creative celebrations from players is entertaining.