View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 10:19 AM
Candyman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
There was a time I enraged some people when I said Army would be traded and wasn't a top six winger.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?p=6788870

That was funny ****... Me and Jags going at it over Army.... Me and TTET actually agreeing... Dogs and cats, living together...

The best thing is, Pens still need wingers!

Memories.... so long ago, but remaining the same.
Haha reading through that I found this retrospective gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded-Fan View Post
........... and in the next couple of years we are going to start running into money issues. Who doubts Crosby gets over $6 m per when his rookie contract runs out? Malkin? Same. Whitney, Fleury, Orpik, Armstrong are all going to want raises. How much money are we going to actually have to add top line wings? Granted, I believe that Basilli can and will spend to the Cap. Still, I doubt that we can take on all that much in excess salary. To be honest I would much rather have Crosby -Malkin - Staal - Fleury down the middle and take my chances with some second tier wings rather than throw money and worse talent like Letang at crappy solutions to the problem.
Just shows how much we know as fans to me... all of our speculation doesn't mean a thing. but it's fun regardless

Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote