Thread: Andrei Markov
View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 12:53 PM
overlords
Hfboards

vCash: 500
Quick search for your viewing pleasure. Had to cut it short as I'm leaving for work.

thread is here if any of you would like to look for yourself:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...7#post43339827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenheimer View Post
I think we're all wondering the same thing. The lack of updates suggests this problem is indefinite. It's been over a year since his last game, and about two years since he's been "healthy". Players don't normally come back from that number of setbacks. Best case scenario for everyone is that he retires.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemorecup View Post
like I said before waste of a contract for a player who is done , and once again poor asset management by a fked up GM once again

we should of let him walk , we played well without him , we were not a healthy Markov away from anthing , let alone a wounded one .

poor management = poor results
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsterix View Post
If he ever returns, he'll never be the Markov that people remember and I'm convinced of that. His signing was Pierre Gauthier's single biggest mistake in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29dryden29 View Post
I do not foresee Markov back this season. If he does return I do not see him lasting very long before he goes down with yet another knee injury.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorba View Post
I don't get why people get up in arms about Markov. The probability of him ever returning is slim. He has been out over 15 months. Obviously the knee has not responded. Why worry about it. I'm willing to bet he will retire at years end
Quote:
Originally Posted by la25ecoupe View Post
a friend of mine who goes to the same doctor as Markov said that the doctor told him Markov is done for hockey.

take it or leave it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29dryden29 View Post
He didn't really lie next season is still after the All Star break lol.

Man I hate being right about things especially when I get raked across the coals and told I know nothing about what he is dealing with etc I mean it isn';t like I have dealt with the same injury and had the same type of personelle available to me oh wait yes I have and yes I did lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by larek View Post
and really would markov being gone had been the worst thing in the world?

oh ya i know- they are fans and tahts good- i used to be more like taht- but after being ab fan for 40 plus years and seeing all types of things and watching hockey in general- you are still a fan but one that thinks with his brain more and not with the heart

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote