View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Isles Enforcer

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Isles Enforcer Send a message via Yahoo to Isles Enforcer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poulin 0n My St1ck View Post
Excited to hear Kabby is coming back.

Question about BP goaltending:

I'm aware of the very poor goaltending statistics our goalies are putting up. Can anyone who watches the team on a regular basis inform me as to whether this a reflection of poor goaltending, shoddy defense, or a combination of both? I've seen Poulin play several times, and only once has he thoroughly impressed me. Not a fan of his glove side. Never catches the puck and always seems to leave rebounds in front of his net. And as for Nilsson, I've only seen him play twice - once against Pitt (but I don't count that) and once against the Devils.

Thanks
I'd say it's a combination of both. I'd also like to say that both goaltenders cannot stay consistent with their play. The will both post shutouts, making amazon saves left and right but then let 30 footers in the next game.

Which brings me to my next point. The BPT defenseman are really missing Brwnt Thompson. Watch the highlights of opponents goals and you can almost always catch a BPT dman out of position or caught up the ice. This was something Thompson stressed last season and something this team is lacking this year.