View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 01:10 PM
LaxSabre

vCash: 98
If anyone is doing the Hockey Challenge game on ESPN.com and/or the Hat Trick contest on NHL.com and wants to see how they stack up against other Sabres fans, feel free to join my Buffalo Range groups for either contest. Group Name - Buffalo Range - Password - GoBuffGo. (Unfortunately due to lack of interest - I deleted the Sabres HockeysFuture group from both contests.)

You can still enter the Hat Trick contest - especially if you want to complete against me in the Buffalo Range group. I've only got one hat trick (which happened last night - Hawks/Blues winning and no goal for Groiux) and only a more few goals besides that to my credit. So you won't be too far behind yours truly in the race to be number #1 in the group.

It will be too late to complete for the top prize in the Hockey Challenge contest on ESPN.com (as you will be already be down by something like 75 points) but if you enter the contest and join my Buffalo Range group - you can still complete for the top spot there as I've decided to drop the lowest weekly score for each member of the group. Deadline to enter your team for Week #2 and to join the Buffalo Range group is Monday evening - 7:00 pm ET.

How did you guys do when it came to picking Sabres in your fantasy hockey leagues? My breakdown as follows - I have five fantasy hockey teams with the most three Sabres on one team - Miller (4 - keeper in two) Vanek (3 - keeper in one) Pominville (2) Ennis (2) Hodgson (1) Ott (1) Foligno (1) and Grigorenko (1).

Last edited by LaxSabre: 01-25-2013 at 01:33 PM.
LaxSabre is offline   Reply With Quote