View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 12:46 PM
BergyWho37

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrrOverGretzky View Post
Info isn't as free flowing here. As someone said earlier, Meehan "supposedly" wants PK to accept 2 years at $3.5 per. Not what I heard but if that's the case and PK is the one pushing for 5 years $5 million, then the 1st thing I'd expect to see is PK looking for a new agent.

The general feeling is Habs are in the neighborhood of MDZ's deal ( 2 yrs $2.75 per ? ). That seems a little more realistic. But you throw in what Benn signed for on a second deal and everything is thrown out of wack.

My gut says Habs hold out for as long as they have to, even if it means the season. Under the old CBA I believe there was a deadline of JAN 1 RFA's had to sign by. Do not know if there is one in the new CBA for this year.

But if Markov were to get injured, Habs cave in immediately.
good post not exactly sure of there cap hit but Widemen ? Myers ? maybe add Doughty for another price reference and would think there's others ..... I'm sure your catching my drift Plus I could be wrong MDZ doesn't have as much experience as Subban, meaning Subban has been relied on more ! Just cause of playing for Montreal ..

Just my take ..

BergyWho37 is offline   Reply With Quote