Thread: Proposal: Phi-ana
View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Getz2perry

vCash: 500
Why would the ducks need to get younger? we have a decent prospect pool, and already playing with a fairly young team. Unless you are one of those people that think 28 is old and perry and getz are past their primes?

I think ducks fans have a better idea of how good bryz and hiller are.

Hiller was a top 5 goalie in the league before his injury and he started to prove that at the end of last season, id consider him pretty untouchable. Why would we increase our pay at goalie position for less talent? I watched every flyers game this season and id agree bryz has been good for you guys but hiller > bryz.

I know you guys are super high on B. Schenn but hes still unproven, despite what philly fans think couts/schenn havnt won a hart trophy yet. I wouldnt trade an unsigned perry for schenn straight up.

L. Schenn =/= Beauch/lydman... not anything to make the other loses worth it.

You would be better off taking 1 piece and working on it, ie perry for so and so or hiller for so and so. Either way i dont think flyers have what the ducks would be looking for at the deadline for perry if he doesnt want to resign with the ducks. You guys would be better off hoping he becomes a UFA and throw money at him instead. But please dont drop your ****** contracts on us we have hiller and one of the top goalie prospects in the world.

Getz2perry is offline   Reply With Quote