View Single Post
01-25-2013, 01:05 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
Someone on the board proposed a Nino for Fedor Tyutin trade.
I would hope Snow would pass on your proposal, for the same reason I think he'd pass on the Nino for Fedor Tyutin proposal.

Vis is not playing pro hockey anywhere at this point. He has agreed with Snow, that he'll join the team after his son's Feb 9th minor surgery.

The Isles reportedly don't want to toll Vis' contract. They want to get his contract over with this season because they expect a lot of players to be available this summer between teams getting under the $60m cap, bought out players and ufas.

So, I'd rather keep Nino, add 1-2 blueline vets this summer and see who among Reinhart, De Haan and Donovan are ready in next season's training camp.
Are you kidding me? You would hope Snow would turn down a Nino for Tyutin offer? You need to watch more western games. That would be outright robbery for the Isle and the BJs would never make that offer. Tyutin is a fantastic D-man.

On topic, since neither of those teams are in the thread title, I think the Preds should rebuild around a number 1C. I know everyone says you need D to win in the playoffs, but without a number 1C teams don't go far either, and Nashville has a much better track record for picking up good->great top 4 D. Weber for an established one, if they can find a team with an excess of number 1Cs(unlikely) or move him for the Sam Reinhart pick in 2014 or even the McDavid pick in 2015

s7ark is offline   Reply With Quote