Thread: Proposal: Edmonton-Toronto
View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Homesick

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3ADLY View Post
I know that Oilers love having 3 1st pick from as many years and will be very hesitant to move any of them in a trade. I also have a feeling this might take a wrong turn but i will still try this out..

To Toronto Maple Leafs
Nail Yakupov

To Edmonton Oilers
Jake Gardiner
Joe Colborne/Matt Frattin
Clarke MacArthur

I am not sure if i am giving up too much or too less from leafs perspective but would Love to see Nail Yakupov in a Leafs sweater. What do both fan bases think? and with reasonable thoughts please.
Counter
Leafs: Petry, Hemsky, Curtis Hamilton
Oilers: Kessel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
The funny thing is, Oilers fan think they are going to keep 5 superstar forwards on 1 team.

1. Cap
2. Team Revenue

Good luck.
Hall and Eberle for 6.0 for the next 5+ seasons. Name your bet for RNH on a similar contract. The three of those contracts would be close to the Crosby/Malkin contracts(17.4).

Chicago has Teows, Kane, Sharp, and Hossa making 23.775 million. So if RNH, and Yakupov are as good as Hall/Ebs and they buy into the team they will be at 24 million for their top 4 players.

Maybe before posting you should actually look at the market and you'll see that a lot of teams top 4 forwards make around 24 million. Now thats funny

Homesick is offline   Reply With Quote