View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_Brewtality View Post
Kypreos just tweeted that this AM meeting is critical & needs to start at Benn money; ie 5 years 26 mil.

Kinda rich for my blood
5 years at 26 mil? Get 'er done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbobert View Post
The 50th highest paid D in the league right now is gorges at 3.9M$ according to capgeek.com

PK is better than Gorges so by my logic, that means he's worth at the very least what gorges got.

PK is not top 50 though, he's easily IMO a top 30, reasoning behind that is that there is atleast one team out there where he would be their number 1 so at the very least he's top 30.

Kronwall and Pitkannen are 29 and 30 on the list making 4.5M

There is no way whatsoever that PK should be making less than 4.5M$
I can't see him taking less than 4.5. And based on this holdout, 4.5 seems a stretch now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzoo View Post
Just curious, would you trade PK + Eller + 2nd pick for Ovechkin ?
I have no idea what happened to OV. We can speculate but I wouldn't trade anything of real value for him. Three years ago he was arguably the best player in the league and now he's a huge question mark. I can't remember ever seeing a player of his stature fall so far so quick without some injury to explain it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Injuries aside is all what it's about with Markov. If he doesn't have issues this year, then there's no reason to think he'll be injury prone the next season.
But this season needs to go by before making it a definite opinion. He's certainly looking like he was prior to getting injured. Doesn't look like he lost anything, not even speed. Great news so far, but again, only 3 games in. Hopefully he'll remain healthy.
He's looked great so far. It's been an easy schedule but you can't take it away from him. Good news on this front is that it's only a 48 game schedule so that should help him. Bad news is that the 48 games are a little more packed in than normal so the staff might want to think about resting him here and there.

If (and it's always a huge IF with this guy) he's healthy and we get PK back, they'll be pretty sick together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyFischer View Post
Would you guys accept Couturier and a 1st for Subbie-doo ??????
Not a fan of dealing away our younger players/prospects even if it is for another prospect. We've got a solid young blueliner and I'd rather we just keep him. The vets are another story though...