View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 02:21 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
This really has developed into a thread where we are now evaluating possible trades, which is sad. Screw Couturier. (And especially Ovechkin. I also am not a fan of sending Eller along with him!)

MB and PK, just sit in a room together, kick Meehan out (even though it's allegedly not "Donny", it's PK), and listen to "Come Together." MB, pay more than you were willing, PK, accept a little less. Both of you have strong cases. The worst thing is to play hardball where there is no movement by either. (And most think MB is inflexible, but there's no evidence that PK isn't as well.)

Please, please, please, have a deal done in the next two days so we can start to really enjoy this season. I'd still keep Subban on the second PP wave.

edit: BTW if anyone is wondering why that neanderthal, Kypreos, is pumping PK's tires, it's cuz they were bffs all lockout long on Sportsnet. I watched it, couldn't avert eyes, wanted to puke.

edit: I wish there was a photoshoped GIF of Kypreos snapping his finger and saying "You go girl", cuz that's exactly what I picture.