Thread: Post-Game Talk: Oilers win 2-1: Overcoming Adversity.
View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 03:35 PM
plikestechno

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
https://twitter.com/TSNRyanRishaug/s...08918570827776

I think Belanger should shut the **** up and not talk about a guy who is going to be 100x the player he ever was. Sorry if this was posted already.
Yep if there's one thing I'm tired of in the 21st Century it's boring people whining about everyone that isn't just like them. Let people live. I told Rishaug as much in a reply to that tweet. He's been hammering on Yakupov about this since the summer camps.

All the goal celebrations over the years and everyone wants to dump on this guy. It's borderline racist the way North American media, some players and some fans treat Russian players. It's a shame seeing how Ovechkin's behaviour has been dumped on and stifled over the years and I think he's a worse player now because of it. Because people have leaned on him for playing at full emotion for too long. Taken his heart out of it. I hope the same doesn't happen to Yakupov. Why can't people just take him as he is. Let him live, dammit!

Belanger is being a worse teammate than Yakupov in this situation. How about keeping it in the room, you useless sack? Isn't that something good ol North American boys are supposed to do to?

Last edited by plikestechno: 01-25-2013 at 03:46 PM.
plikestechno is offline   Reply With Quote