View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 03:50 PM
Jet
Drop the danged puck

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerzy View Post
Seeing all of these people get bent out of shape over this haircut kind of makes me like Kane even more. Go out and score goals, kid. Shove it in their faces.

You know, I find it kind of ironic, and maybe I'm just out of the loop on this, but many love to jump on Kane when he does something, Gary Lawless for example, then the articles come out. Did Gary Lawless write a nice article during the long, boring lockout when Kane got fans to make him a Twitter wallpaper? and what did Kane do again, give the winner a signed stick or something? then he ended up giving the 2 finalists signed sticks or jerseys or what not.

Hey, if you're gunna kick the kid when you think he does wrong, you should probably praise him when he does right. I know Evander has done some questionable things, and I don't agree with some of those things, but I also think he's a kid learning to be a professional athlete paid millions in a BIG yet small market.

As for his hair, it's his damn head and if he wants to do whatever makes him happy that's his own right so long as it's appropriate and not offensive, etc. People want to lose their **** over this? Have they seen some of the PERMANENT tattoos on some of these NHL'ers??? .. this is only a haircut. I'd rather Kane look like he does than have him show up looking like Joe Corvo or Brent Burns. That is embarrassing and it looks like neither grown man has a clue in **** how to groom or take care of himself.
Halle-friggin-lujah!!!!

I have NEVER seen a sport outside of hockey where anyone who isn't some grain fed dope from Saskatchewan is more villified or hated.

Celebrate too much? Bad!
Look different? Bad!
Speak your mind? Bad!
Try and innovate? Bad!

It's the most old school, back woods thinking old boys club I've ever seen and it's tiresome. I want to see variety, personality, fun!