View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 03:54 PM
BronYrAur

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Psycho T View Post
This is the logic of so many people and it baffles me. The D didn't play perfectly what do you want the goalie to do? STOP THE PUCK! It's his job, again if Crawford didn't turn almost every defensive mistake into a goal then it wouldn't be an issue.

So we are going to bash our D because if they don't play perfect our goalie can't bail them out, that makes perfect sense and puts no pressure on them. "Hey guys if you don't play 100% perfect it's a goal because our goalie isn't very good" But why change anything with the goalie position it's perfect.
At least what I used is logic....

On the other hand, your argument holds no water because it can be used in just the opposite way....

So we are going to bash our G because if he doesn't play perfect our D can't play well enough to keep the other team from having multiple breakaways or open looks in front of the goalie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba88 View Post
he isn't wrong with what he said. If Keith wouldn't save his ass twice, we are not a 4-0-0 team. Yesterday we would have gone into the 3rd being 3 goals behind
Yet another dreadful argument where you are creating a narrative to what happened. And Crawford came up very large with a 32-save evening against the Blues. Without that excellent effort the Hawks probably lose. T

hat's a nonsense argument because it's a team effort yet when a goal goes in, the Crawford haters jump on him and blame him entirely. I guess it probably has something to do with so many Hawks fans' unwillingness to pin anything on the fan favorites Seabs & Keith....

BronYrAur is offline   Reply With Quote