View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 04:59 PM
Candyman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivek View Post
People are still disappointed with Dupuis playing on the 1st line and rightly so. At least Dupuis brings other aspects to his game, which so far Tangradi hasn't shown.

Just cause DB and Shero have rode out one questionable decision (permanently attaching Dupuis to Sid's hip) to questionable results doesn't mean they should do it again. If Tangradi shows something playing on the 4th line, he'll likely get another chance sometime later. Tangradi could have forced DB's hand if he played well with Geno and Neal, but he didn't. He's still got a chance to make an impression on the 4th line and he better make the most of it.
I don't mind Dupuis with Sid at all, in fact I've loved Dupuis style of play since he first joined the pens. (As a side note I try to model myself after his kind of play). He chases the puck and does the little things to help. I really have like his forechecking and has been a rock on the PK. He doesn't hold sid back. and even without Sid dupuis has been able to produce points, see his 27 game point streak last season and his career year overall.