View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 06:30 PM
FlyersFan61290

vCash: 500
Hey guys, was wondering if you guys could give me your thoughts on Joacim Eriksson. I've followed him since the Flyers drafted him several years back but I only get to see a few games every now and then via online streams. Based on his numbers I would say he has developed well but for some reason the Flyers decided not to give him a contract. They ended up going with Hovinen, a Finnish goalie drafted by the wild a couple years before Eriksson was drafted, even though he wasn't nearly as good according to his stats. Mainly I was wondering where you guys would rank him among the top goalies in the SEL, if you think he could have an NHL future and why, if he's as good as his numbers indicate, has he not been offered a contract by another team. He doesn't turn 23 until the end of this season if I'm not mistaken so he's still relatively young and being as though Hovinen didn't work out (he was on waivers for the purpose of a mutual contract termination before getting picked up by the oilers) I was thinking they should look into giving him a contract now.

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote