View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 06:35 PM
HABsurde

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Woop-de-****.

Chances any of them are a top defenseman in the NHL in their early 20s.. let alone if ever? Very slim.

All your grass is greener folks are so delusional.

What the **** is the point trading for Couturier? He's no better than Eller. He is a redundant piece in the scale of the whole team. Our top 4 remains Markov-Emelin, Gorges-Diaz. That is NO WHERE NEAR GOOD ENOUGH.

I love Ellis, Beaulieu and Tinordi. But at this point, we can be so lucky if any of them become as good as Subban in ONE facet of the game. Let alone the multiple facets he already excels at.

It's stupid.
You won't get fair value.
You create a big hole.

Mediocrity and sticking to dinosaur philosophies that make no sense are the two hallmarks of the Canadiens franchise now. You can keep pretending to yourself that it's okay.
And you think they gone change the philosophy because people are complaining? Unless it comes to a point where 5000 tickets a game becomes unsold, it will never happen, 200-300 did manifest one when they didn't resign Kovalev.... the world kept turning end the world did not end in december 2012.... Will i be happy or do i want PK trade? NO, but if it happens there will be reason and not just because of the Habs philosophy.... than again why don't PK accept to follow this philosophy if he likes the team so much from his youth....