: Horse Racing:
May 27 (Grade 1, Belmont Park, NY): Metropolitan H, Ogden Phipps H and Acorn S
View Single Post
01-25-2013, 07:54 PM
Join Date: Jan 2009
Originally Posted by
More about the Holy Bull.
A good point made in that story is the full field.
I can't imagine Pletcher having Shanghai Bobby wound tight.
That said, it was quite an accomplishment for him winning a 1st time two turn race on a track he'd never run on.
This is a classic race of class against up and comers.
The favorites being 1-2 post means they'll go.
Now, are they good enough to separate from the field the whole way?
There are interesting 'other' horses in here. They are:
3. Clearly Now - sprinter pedigree, and a rider who likes the front.
4. Bern Identity - Paco chooses him over impressive winner Itsmyluckyday. He's a graded winner and works sharply.
5. Sr. Quisqueyano - never been worse than 2nd in 7 starts, all in Florida.
6. Dewey Square - class test, works sharp.
7. Itsmyluckyday - big # over the track.
8. Tulira Castle 9. Fredericksburg - how often do you get Castellano & Johnny V on
30-1 shots in a big race?
10. Joshua's Comprise -needs the race to fall apart.
View Public Profile
Valrico Gold's albums
Find More Posts by Valrico Gold