View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 08:34 PM
JohnnyOnTheSpot
I Believe in G-Sus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
Yes - when they've advertised all week that tickets go on sale today at 10am, that was lame to then open it yesterday.

On the game last night, they said "tickets on sale now." Everytime I tried, it wouldn't go thru, and claimed that tickets didn't go on sale tomorrow. I think they had a code on the facebook page, though.

Anyway, oh well... I still hope to see talbot and simmonds again. Love to get Wellwood to sign something to. And, I have a Lavi shirt "It's time for some jam" from last year - I wanna get him to sign that. The line for Lavi was very short last year - so, that should be easy
Yea I saw that, that's bull. I would have been ticked off if I wanted Giroux. I actually got him at Kisses for Kyle, a charity even last year. Me and my sister went for free since her boss was a sponsor and it was like $5 per auto, I got 3 things signed and got to talk to him a bit. Read was there too.

I'm sure you'll be able to get anyone else with no problem. I'm taking my girlfriend for Briere to get her jersey signed, and I just want Timonen again on a game puck. Other than that I'm not dying for anyone...maybe Pronger if he shows.

You'll have no issues getting Lavi. He'd probably be honored to sign it.

JohnnyOnTheSpot is offline   Reply With Quote