View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 08:53 PM
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyJet View Post
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Saad looks solid, but playing on the first line, he needs to score or set up a few for his linemates. I kinda figured Q would do this as he obviously loves Saad's game ... and we are winning, so I doubt he will shuffle the top 6 at this point, but Saad needs to generate more offense. It is a short season and no team can afford to be toooo patient, waiting for a youngster to develop in the top 6, and in doing so, not have the best line combinations possible. Again, I like Saad but there is nothing wrong with him gaining experience on the 3rd line, and possibly give him some PP time to keep his confidence up.
Saad has been getting and creating chances.. I'm not sure what games you've been watching. Against St.Louis he was outstandiitng and against Dallas he was very good. Just because he doesn't have a point yet doesn't mean he's not getting/creating chances.

I don't have a problem with Saad getting bumped to the third line.. but why would they move him when he's been playing so well?

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote