View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 09:47 PM
SerenityRick

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SerenityRick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone for your jar View Post
I agree; however, I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Problem is that the way things usually turn out, as soon as the 3rd line and Seguin break out of their funk, the first line and Marshmont will go cold. We rarely get extended periods when our offense is firing on all cylinders. Compared to most other teams, we do have more of a cushion against individual or even line-wide slumps, but we're just as susceptible to those slumps, throughout the season (I know you know this; I'm just rambling on at this point...).
Yeah it really was the 2009 season the last time every line was clicking. I'm hopeful for this year since we have better players (minus Savvy) and more experienced vets now. So it can happen. I'm really only worried about injuries.

I would not be opposed to switching Seguin and Horton in an attempt to get Tyler going. Him missing that empty netter all but confirmed that he's snake bit. I'm not worried of course... the offense will come and it's not due to any lack of trying on Seguin's part.. It's definitely all in his head.

SerenityRick is offline   Reply With Quote