View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 10:32 PM
Tender Rip
#Haz supa line mates

vCash: 500
- Bylsma.
1. I think we have been among the worst passing teams in the league for a couple of seasons. Ought not be possible.
2. We have a defensive system that negates our strengths and inflates our weaknesses.
3. When things go south, we are incapable of adjustments and seemingly never get a hand from the bench.
4. I am completely baffled why Despres got scratched. The third pairing had largely been effective, and I thought Despres played a very decent game against Toronto. Suppose someone had to get punished and sure enough it will be the youngest player on the team. What we then got instead was the worst performance of any Pens pairing this short season so far with Lovejoy being clearly the worse of the two.

Anyway... I don't rate Bylsma and never have, so maybe I am being biased here. But I think we exhibit every indication that we are a poorly coached team.

There were numerous players deserving stick in this one, particularly Kunitz, Lovejoy, Cooke, Letang and Sutter. Tangradi also, being very unnoticeable when he didn't look obviously weak. Won't knock Geno's line as they were only ones creating offense, and it wasn't their mistakes causing chances against in general.

On the plus side.... Sid, Vokoun (Buff bomb and pretty WPG execution on both the other goals), King Vitale, Duper and Niskanen.

Tender Rip is offline   Reply With Quote