View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 11:35 PM
KIRK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale View Post
- Everyone but Vitale and Niskanen were ****, mostly on account of the endless giveaway parade. Nearly all of our forwards gave the puck away two or three times in the last 2 periods... maybe not Neal. Can't recall him doing it but he didn't get many good shots off either except that post at the end.

- Danny Disco (he got outcoached in a big way after the weekend, but especially tonight... Noel made him look stupid). I am starting to lose my belief in this guy's ability. He's still a young coach but at some point, learn from your damn mistakes dude.

Granted it's only 4 games in after a long lockout and guys are out of shape and not sharp but still, no excuse for that level of slop.
Crosby and Malkin are more important than Dan Bylsma's learning curve, and what we've seen the last two games is not a novel development.

Shero won't do anything soon, and I think he'll come to regret the decision. This isn't 2009. You can't **** around diddling to make the move that was obvious two months earlier.

KIRK is offline   Reply With Quote