View Single Post
Old
01-25-2013, 11:15 PM
  #107
LaurentHabs
Wat.
 
LaurentHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,271
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GoHabsGo99 View Post
Will RDS Have English Subs? I Don't Wanna Wait Till Feb 4th
Doubt it. But I'm sure you will be able to understand 70% of it. If its behind the scenes (Dressing room, meetings, announcements to players,) all of those kind of stuff are in English, whether it is the coach, gm or captain speaking. The other 30% that you probably won't understand are the face to face interviews with the cameras (If it is one of the frenchies), or the narrator speaking

LaurentHabs is offline