View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 12:13 AM
gobosox00

vCash: 500
I have to say I'm with Kate on this one when it comes to the complaining. I'll be honest, I don't think making everyone go pick up the sticks is ideal. But people on here literally complain about EVERYTHING that is a FREE perk of being a season ticket holder. When the Bruins had the autograph session last year I thought it was really cool but all I read on here was how long people had to wait in line and how you only got to meet half the team, blah blah blah. Then look this year, all of the player meet and greets and autograph sessions that we've been able to take part in the last few years are magically gone. If everyone keeps complaining about every single perk of being a season ticket holder just wait until they start giving us nothing but our tickets. Why should they deal with the hassle? They have a large waiting list and if you give up your season tickets because you didn't like that you only got to meet HALF the team or you had to wait outside for a half hour or you had to drive to the Garden to get your signed stick, someone will gladly take those tickets off your hands. Just enjoy that you have Bruins season tickets, something many many people would die to have, at a price way cheaper than what the tickets are actually worth and they even throw in some cool perks sometimes