View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 01:42 AM
STLBLUES44
LehteraschwenkSHoW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektre View Post
I wouldn't say that Tarasenko is closest to Mogilny in comparison. Mogilny was certainly faster with a much smoother skating ability. Tarasenko is deceptively fast. He moves quick in tight spaces but he doesn't have the breakaway speed of a Gartner or Mogilny.

I see parts of lots of players in Tarasenko and they're all great. He reminds of Bure in how quick he is in tight spaces. Not as fast as Bure but similar styles. Bure had more talent but Tarasenko is very very young still. Tarasenko has a wicked wrist shot.

Tank is his own player. He kind of reminds me of Sakic. Sakic didn't have the best speed but he was a goal scorer that wracked up plenty of assists.

It's nice though to finally have a player again we can compare to some of the greatest that have ever played the game.
absolutely agree. I see al ittle fedorov in him too just the way he moves around the rink and his ability to score. There's a difference between people who have great shots and great ability to score. And I feel like he has both lol. wicked quick shot and always knows where to put it.

STLBLUES44 is offline   Reply With Quote