View Single Post
01-26-2013, 02:59 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by AngelDuck View Post
Let's clear things up here: Do you really think DSP should be on the 4th line?

If the answer is yes, then I think you need to watch the games more carefully. And don't give me this "It's only 3 games" ********. I watched almost every AHL game this year, and DSP was garbage there as well. He doesn't do anything good right now. Bad defense (as we saw today), not banging bodies like he's supposed to, and has he even had the puck on his stick in the offensive zone this year? Has he one any battles in the corners like he's supposed to do? I haven't seen it.

He didn't deserve the spot out of training camp, and his first 3 games have only reinforced the simple fact that he isn't an NHL player right now. I'm not a DSP "hater". I like him, and I'll root for him to succeed, but he's a negative factor on the ice right now - pretty hard for me to support him in this case. He's been gifted a spot on the Ducks two years in a row now. He needs a wake up call. He didn't deserve it last year, but addmitedly, he did a pretty decent job in a bottom 6 role. This year he didn't deserve it either, and he's been clearly exposed.
The guy played 49 NHL games last year and played pretty well ... He's not going to lose his spot to anyone at the bottom of the roster.. It's his to lose and right now he's losing it but the spot was his regardless of what he did in the minors this year...hence why he actually got the spot in the first place... U see as fans we can talk about who we feel should be on the roster, but its the coaching staff that really knows what's best for the team, despite your Norfolk scouting dsp was the correct start for the beginning of the year...

But you guys are a bunch of rabid dogs all over the 4th line like
It's going to cost us the season. It really seems like it's the only thing being talked about...

DaDucks is online now   Reply With Quote