View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 04:26 AM
IdealisticSniper

vCash: 500
Lee is garbage. Play Mikkelsson and thats it. Lee has single handedly cost us about 6 goals against thus far. I dont know what happened to him but he is absolutely brutal right now.

Lindback still isnt impressing me. Im borderline worried again whenever there is any shot on net. His rebound control is still terrible and he seems way to sporadic for my liking. I just hope he grows into the role he has been given. The offense has bailed him out a few times now. Its not gonna be like that every time. Spezzas goal was terrible for him to let in. Not much he could do on the breakaway goal, the tic tac toe goale or the Hedman deflection goal though. Jury is still very much out but thus far is been just barely enough to get the job done and frankly he needs to be better.

Overall they played pretty well but I dont know what it is about second periods but they better figure it out quick. Its already cost them one game they should have easily won. Almost cost them tonight. Needs to be fixed ASAP.

PP needs tweaking also. Marty needs to shoot more. Everyone needs to shoot more for that matter. Although I will say zone entry was a bit better tonight.

Hopefully we get going and win on Sunday also.

IdealisticSniper is offline   Reply With Quote