View Single Post
01-26-2013, 04:49 AM
Tender Rip
#Haz supa line mates
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by MtlPenFan View Post
Then you haven't been reading my posts for as long as you claim if I'm simply lying to support past arguments. No offence.
I am not saying that you are 'lying'. I am saying that - along with many others here, myself included at times I'm sure, you can be wed to a line of thought in spite of what you see.

And in any event this isn't me saying that we don't have roster issues! We are mostly in agreement here, although I don't believe we are as far away as you seem to indicate. Give Crosby a genuine top line forward, move Kunitz to Malkin's line and we are good to go with four lines.

This is me saying that you cannot be serious when arguing that coaching has not been an apparent issue, worse yet is supposedly far down our list of problems.

Whether a majority of our forwards are lumberjacks, chest snipers or pluggers, they are certainly NHL'ers, as are our D-men, and there is no reason they should be making as elementary mistakes as they do, or that they should all think they must keep doing what is consistently killing them if it isn't what they're being told.

Tender Rip is offline   Reply With Quote