Thread: Post-Game Talk: 1/25/13 - Wings beat Wild 5-3
View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 07:46 AM
THEALLKNOWING*

vCash: 500
I am all for ripping Harding. Brunner goal was a good shot. But he was out of position on the PD goal. PD was on the outside. While Harding had a screen, he was looking on the inside of the player, not the outside. Gets beat short-side, that simple. Two game in a row goalie wandering has resulted in a goal, that can't happen Bob Mason! Trotz & Babcock vs Yeo, hmm I wonder who is going to win the battle of coaches the majority of time. As I have been saying for some time, the Wild should have gotten rid of some of the deadwood like Cullen and Cal Cluster----, useless. I love how announcers/writers say such and such had a good game because he had 5 shots. Who cares if none of them go in. Love Mikko, but he has to shoot. Heatley fine on PP, but 5 on 5, open ice, he wanders around waiting for MK or ZP to do something for him, not the other way around. One game, but I would put Brodin in the top-3 Wild D, and that is giving Gilbert and Suter the benefit of a doubt. Concerned about Granlund being tossed-around? That is par for the course with Spurgeon. Why does everyone overlook it. Sad to say, hoping for some minor, 2-3 week injuries so we can see some hungry Aeros on the squad versus some of the 2-4th liners. Finally, move Butch up.

THEALLKNOWING* is offline   Reply With Quote