Old
01-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Habaneros
Habs Cup champs 2010

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomaridII View Post
You wake up ..

The fan base will remain what it is if we trade Subban or not. Subban is not the Montreal Canadiens, no individual player will ever be. We might have ups and downs where they sell less tickets or merchandise, but eventually the fans will come back. 340+ straight sellouts with a crappy team for most of the last 20 years and you think trading Subban will cause problems with the fan base? hahahahaha

Did I mention the team management? I am talking about the fan base. the fan base has zero to do with how many cups we have won.

Before you go telling people to "wake up" .. read what they are saying. My god.
Whatever,it seems history repeats itself in Montreal..the only tradition we got now is..just a bunch of losers,and all the history they try to keep selling us,is a complete sellout of those men who were sucessful.....i find it sick to watch the old habs past the torch at opening night cermonies,cause it was done the day we entered Bell centre,and ever since it has been a disgrace(they dropped the torch long ago)....only thing habs torch now is fans pockets....

So if they trade Subban,it will only continue the 20yrs of disgrace.......don't underestimate the fans like of SUbban ok......my opinion is,if they trade him,it will be a huge distraction,and you will see habs sink in the standings,out of playoffs.

It wont be pretty if habs lose him due to a low ball offer.