View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Clark Gillies
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedgreen View Post
Juice is doing us a favor by giving us a third line that's playable, but his skills are wasted on those two. He's taking one for the team, I hope he doesn't get blamed for a lack if production. I'd put him with staal and semin, and let welsh have the third if he proves capable. Staals line could use jussi's playmaking and general unselfishness.

I'm glad tlusty has developed a bit, but I'm still not very attached to him. Jussi brings a lot to the table regardless of his pts. If we are competing for the cup I think we need a different third line center and jussi to move up. Or maybe when ruutu comes back that line becomes better. Jussi is a better scorer off the wing IMO.
I do not think Jussi on the top line would be the best move or even be any more effective, Tlusty is the right guy for Semin/Staal. If anything Jussi would be a better served with J Staal and Skinner, but Dalpe is a good fit and will not change.
Obviously if and when Ruutu makes it back things will change and it will be a nice problem to have - then we can truly have 3 scoring threat lines.

I think the third line has been doing fine even though they aren't hitting the score sheet but who would expect that with Chad and Dwyer on it. The way Bowman has been playing I would like to see a Bowman/Jussi/Dwyer third line and drop Chad to the fourth.

I do not think we are going to see any more changes to the forward line up this season - Get used to Jussi centering the third - it is what it is.

Clark Gillies is offline   Reply With Quote