View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 09:04 AM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRK View Post
Great stuff Jiggy. Give us more when you're awake again. It was nice to read it spelled out in layman's language.
I can keep breaking down specifics, but people's eyes will gloss over. It isn't sexy stuff.

It also doesn't matter what system you run if your team continues to play outside of the system. We have way too many guys not doing their part. So many guys are turning the puck over, the biggest culprits being Crosby and Malkin, that I don't even know who to criticize the most. I lost count of how many dumb mental mistakes I saw the last two games. No just turnovers, but undisciplined penalties.

I'm ok with a penalty when a guy is trying to make a play or defend... But these are lazy, retaliatory penalties. You don't have to know the Xs and Os to see that in the last two games, this team has fallen right back into the same problems that plagued them last season down the stretch and agt. Philly.

I'm discouraged by DB inabilty to adjust, no doubt, but I'm hoping he works it out. What most concerns me is the lack of discipline.

DB holds the young kids accountable and makes them into scapegoats, then dresses guys like Engo and he lays two turds in a row. Kunitz is making bad play after bad play, and he never misses a shift. Cooke was a turnover machine last night and he never missed a shift.

Where is the accountability for the vets? They are the ones making the same mistakes that killed this team last season and in these last two games.

Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote