View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 10:24 AM
CREW99AW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7:11 of OT View Post
There is no reason to look to move KO at this point. His game is sound and he does not look lost as some have said. The one thing that I think he needs to work on is his conditioning. I am not sure what he did in the extended off-season, playing or working out, but it is clear that he gets winded more than almost any other player on the ice. That may be a combination of poor conditioning and trying to do too much on each shift, but if you look at him versus JT after each shift, KO looks like he is going to collapse while JT looks ready for his next shift.
I guess this is where I gulp down my crow

When Cappy announced he was going with the Moulson-Tavares-Okposo line, a poster pointed out that Tavares had been playing in Europe, while Okposo (a slow starter), had stayed home.

I'd read Okposo had workout sessions/skating sessions with other nhlers during the lockout. I told the poster we shouldn't stress, pointed out Tavares 22 pts last Jan, when he had Moulson and Okposo on his wings.

Clearly the guy's concerns have proven valid. That line looks out of sinc, like they never played together.

CREW99AW is online now   Reply With Quote