Thread: Post Game Talk: 1/25/13 - Wings beat Wild 5-3
View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 10:57 AM
MNWILDFAN001

vCash: 500
Quote:
Still, I think with both Suter and Shea Weber, who has no points for Nashville, we’re seeing that life without each other is a tougher transition than many of us would have guessed.
I'm picturing Suter and Weber on the phone late at night talking about how much they miss each other.

Another tough loss. I think this team should spend lots of time practicing puck possession in the offensive zone. They need to start learning each other's movements. We have the tools to score goals, just not getting good chances. Koivu needs to keep his legs moving at all times. With his speed, if he's standing still he's going to get beat to pucks and get stick penalties like hooking. Cullen has been, well, Cullen. Seto had a nice breakaway set up by Granlund I believe. Thought that was going to be the start of his goal scoring. I'm not ready to move Seto off the second line. I'd move Cullen first. Probably won't happen though. 3rd and 4th lines have been pretty unimpressive. There's many areas to improve and hopefully they will. I know it's a little early to panic, but I can feel it building up.

MNWILDFAN001 is offline   Reply With Quote