View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 10:59 AM
JtotheLew

vCash: 500
DSP is so bad. The guy is invisible until he give Vancouver a goal on a plate with a terrible turnover in our end.

I feel like this could be Getz best season if he keeps playing like this, I have never seen him start this good he's really playing awesome at both ends of the ice. His penalty was a little bit ******** but if he takes one less whack then he gets away with it, he's just gotta learn to toe that line better (he's not a rookie, he should already know). Perry is off to a bad start in his contract year and he's letting it get to him too much, we're 3 games in.

Even though Winnik didn't score I thought he played really really well and made a lot of decent plays, I'm excited that we finally have a big, safe player on the 3rd line who is not totally incapable of contributing offensively. On top of that he gels well with Cogs and Koivu, despite us getting pounded last night they had some good cycles going and got our best scoring chances.

I thought Fowler played really well last night he joins the rush a lot but never seems to get caught out of position and our Forwards seemed to do a good job of dropping back for him without much confusion. He's such a smooth skater.

It's a back to back and Hiller got pounded last night, I think we should at least give Fasth a try today but who knows what BB is thinking.

JtotheLew is offline   Reply With Quote