View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 11:42 AM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan View Post
You proved my point. Each and every one of those players is being put in a more favorable position to have success. Better linemates, and more PP time specifically.

Like I said, it is not the one game that worries me. It is looking at this roster and having Sven and Horak on the outside looking in because it is chalked full of underperforming veterans.

If Hartley finds a top nine spot for Baertschi when everyone is healthy then so be it, but I am not counting on it.
What no I proved almost all are older and play about the same amount of 5v5, those that get more pp time have clearly better then Sven right now. Sven played with Backlund and Cammy, how is that worse then Talbot and Rinaldo Couts got last year? Thats about as good as Simmonds and Biere as Schenn got.

You are acting like Sven sees no pp time he sees almost 2 minutes a night. What I showed was the majority of top prospects play the same amount of ice time Sven does the fact this team get create tallent is that under any Sutter Sven would be on the 4th line learning to grind and like Boyd and Lombardi before him it would have ruined him. Hartley isn't doing that to Sven he wants to what we have in Cervenka and Hudler before he sends Sven down if he does or else he will make room for him. Stop blowing this out the water all top prospects see 10-13 minutes of 5v5 and 2-3 minutes of pp. Unlike the oilers and the wild we don't giant holes for Sven to step in and fill of course he will have to work to get ice time.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote