Thread: Slow down...
View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 12:24 PM
deeshamrock

vCash: 500
Quote:
i think one reason that someone like Clifford is being so dominant right now is because he is in 'game shape'. many of the guys he's up against arent, so he is able to outwork them. they don't have the strength or cardio to keep up with him. it could also be that maybe Big Red has taken a step upwards in his progression. no one knows and only time will tell.
He mentioned that recently, that the team he played for only had 3 lines and he got a lot more time than he was used to, and that it was hard in the beginning but once he got going, it got easier. That sure helped his overall game. He's a joy to watch.

Quote:
its the PP that is the most concerning at this point. yes i know there is timing that only comes from time on ice. my concern is the continuing inability to finish, the same as last year. to much talent out there to continue being this ineffective.
I can't understand their PP. Florida, for example, got a lot of PP goals last year. WHy not use their (or the other top PP units) videos and try to infuse that?
I don't like the fact that they don't move around more. If you move more, the otehr team can't set up to defend as easy.

Well, mabye tonight they break thru...Gagne's playing tonight, maybe they'll let him get some PP time

deeshamrock is offline   Reply With Quote