View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 01:00 PM
RO8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
I gotta learn how to identify regens.
just use the hall of fame t determine who to look for in the drafts. Say a Sakic regen is coming up so you look at when he retired and make sure it is the draft 4 years after(sometimes 3 because of birth dates but not usually, and usually 3 for Euros sometimes 2) then go to draft switch filter to Canadian and centers and look through the lot it becomes quite clear who everyone is. You can even make the filter show you their attributes to quickly narrow in on the candidates because usually any regen worth anything has slightly better attributes then the rest of their draft class. I go through the draft at the beginning of each season and add guys to my shortlist and see how they preform by the draft and usually already have picks lined up because I do it this way.

There obvious ones like my 6'3 220 pound Jagr regen. But the most helpful tip for finding certain regens is if you can remember their secondary position and handedness because this carries over and a minor detail that often really helps. Most of these guys I just remember from when I drafted them. Hope this helps you.