View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 01:51 PM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
I think I'm partly to blame for that telling them constantly about the Nielsen-Bødker chemistry in Lukko.....they certainly had ears for listening!
I had this idea about a Tippet line of Bødker-Nielsen-Hansen - the indestructable third defensive line with offensive upside! That would be amazingly tough to beat and awesome speed for Nielsen to feed (Korpikoski would be a good substitute for Hansen on that idea).
Haha well they had to have gotten the idea from somewhere

Would be awesome, but just a dream..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank View Post
The damaged goods part is certainly a concern. Especially when you consider he's been traded at a young age before.

All you can hope is that some team see's as a matter of a rebuilding Montreal looking for some energy and perhaps temper while other teams in more of a win-now-mode don't mind a more calm character who just do their job well.

A 3C-role will be what to aim for IMO. If Eller could try a be "new" Handzus that would great.

Calgary just needs players that knows who to play hockey and might be able to the next 10 years
Well, looks like Eller is playing tomorrow against the Devils, im not quite sure but looked like he is getting top 2 respnsebilities and PP. Indications from practice.