View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 03:19 PM
KingKopitar11*
Drew Doughty Eh?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Role in a Cage View Post
His time as a king has been below his accolades?

I am not sure how you measure success or importance to a team, but I would suggest that you somehow add individual suuccess to team success, and vice versa

The Kings won the Stanley Cup last season, which is 4 games ago. From what I remember, without thinking too much, he was the second line center of that Stanley Cup champion, scoring 15 points in 20 games, with 2 assist (1-0, 2-0) in the last game of the season.

Some might even have seen him as as first line center. I know at least one person who did. About halfway through you'll find that opinion. (http://mayorsmanor.com/2013/01/what-...s-out-injured/)

Calm down.
That's amazing and all, cool story, but Richards when he isn't hitting and playing gritty he's absolutely invisible. In the playoffs he was really good but his play was inconsistent at times. Especially during the regular season he is usually struggling. Richards is no Kopitar and its not really close imo. Richards isn't the most skilled player but he does have the package which the foundation of his play requires hard work but when he isn't trying he isn't to be seen.

KingKopitar11* is offline   Reply With Quote