Old
01-26-2013, 02:45 PM
TheFlyingV
Anatidaephobia

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrider451 View Post
I come in peace.

I noticed Ryan played only 13min and 0 PP min last game. Did he do something to get so little time? Will he again see 13 min tonight? Any chances the Ducks finally tap Ryan's potential in the next decade? Ryan is a hell of a player and it seems like he hasnt been able to reach his true potential in Anaheim behind Selanne despite already being plenty of years into his career. I remember last year thinking when trade rumors floated about Ryan.... "will the ducks truly trade him without seriously experiencing the true fullest potential of Ryan"?

Do you guys think it would be prudent, if the ducks look to be out of the playoff run later this year, to trade Selanne to a contender? Thus getting some pieces for the future and giving Ryan the full shot at top PP and EV minutes?
We got four forwards that compete for 3 1st PP spots, somebody has to sit. Unless we try something like
Perry-Getzlaf-Selanne
Ryan-Souray
with Getzlaf rotating back to act as a Dman after taking the face off and Ryan moving up.

When Bobby isn't playing with Getzlaf and Perry he's never really had suitable line mates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
Is the game at 7 or 7:30 your time? Our schedule says 9:30 here but the thread says 7 PST. Since it's in Anaheim I was just checking.
7:30, we usually get a few games a season that get pushed back half an hour.