View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 03:23 PM
LatvianTwist
Global Moderator

vCash: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by txomisc View Post
It is really worrying considering how guys like grossman, niskanen and fistrics never took the next step needed. Hell Goligoski has regressed. There may be something wrong with the way the organization coaches Dmen.
Was starting to wonder this too. I don't know who it is, but someone seriously needs to go. Grossmann and Niskanen both obviously had the talent, we just couldn't find it. Same with Goose and probably a few of our defensemen coming up. It's looking more and more like a coaching problem, not a player problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmwang View Post
The problem with GM Joe is he has made some good moves, but a even larger number of idiotic moves.

My biggest problem is with the Neal trade. I was not against trading Neal, but if you do you better get a top pairing d-man back. I'm rooting for goligoski but I'm not sure hes even a number 4 on a decent team. And what made it all worse was all the other GMs coming out after saying why didn't we hear Neal was available. If he just shopped Neal a bit I bet he would have received a top pairing dman (someone like bogosian)
That's really the only bad move he's made, besides coaches.