View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 05:24 PM
OMadahey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMadahey View Post
Just to be certain.according to your argument above, u think P.K subban won't become a leaf because of:

1. The leafs are lacking in the forward and goalie department. And don't need defence.

2. The leaf would never offer sheet ( or shouldn't)

Those are some pretty week arguments.

1. Depth changes so quickly. As a sens fan I'd think you would know that. We went from thinking we were good on defence last year (before the turris deal). To desperately trying to get another good defensmen .

Subban on the leafs makes them better. You argued that the leafs need fowards and a goali. Nd with the rumors that if luongo goes to Toronto then gardiners going back. Would fix ur whole idea of a team having to much of a good thing.GMs have to think about their team in a current and future perspective.

And I'm pretty sure that at 5 mill a year. An offer sheet would only be a 1 nd 2 round draft picks. Not that bad when your getting PK.

I will agree with you on one thing tho. The leafs aren't looking at subban. But this could be a case where a player just wants to play for a certain team. Nd if that's the case. Does nonis not let subban fall in his lap?
Sorry for the horrible spelling and writting lol. I hate typing on my phone