01-26-2013, 05:42 PM
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Your eyes are decieving you.

You might want to look at... facts.

Hainsey has done exceptionally well considering he is paired with a guy who has no business being in the top 4. If you look at the stats, you see that he has been pretty formidable, considering.

As a matter of fact, this stint has reinforced to me that Hainsey is more than fine as our #4. When he gets Bogosian back, I will have no problem putting those two out against any line in the NHL. I would also have no issues with a Stuart/ Postma pair.
Agreed.

Hainsey is a great support guy for a 2nd pair when you have a guy like Bogosian on the other side. He's very strong positionally and good at cutting down the lanes. He's also tied with Stuart in shots blocked . He can't really carry the weight, which is what he's doing now and he scares me at times. I really hope Bogosian returns soon as Bogosian has a better first pass and a much stronger puck carrier and shooter than either Hainsey or Stuart.

Stuart I actually think will compliment Postma well. They can both beat-up on weak 3rd lines and 4th lines. Honestly I've mostly been impressed with both Hainsey and Stuart in how they've handled this increased role, but they've been having trouble in pushing the play forward and are being pretty harshly out-chanced (~20:1 per 60 mins) and it's only a matter of time...

garret9 is offline   Reply With Quote