View Single Post
01-26-2013, 06:49 PM
vCash: 500
I was a little surprised Russow was as big a favorite as he was (although I think it came down closer to the fight), but after that first round I thought I was getting a very clear indication as to why. It honestly seemed like every single shot he threw landed. Wow did Jordan look terrible. Credit to him for weathering the storm and getting the win though.

Heck of a softball the UFC lobbed Bader's way. I'm ok with it cause he needed a win, but it's probably time for The Janitor to hang 'em up.

Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
If Rampage wants to actually fight some place else, he cannot afford to lose. A fighter who lost his last 4 UFC fights isn't going to draw any money in any other organization whether its MMA or boxing. I think Rampage's back is against the wall more than Glover at this point.
Rampage will be a HUGE draw outside of the UFC. The UFC knows this so my guess is as long as he doesn't look absolutely atrocious they try real hard to keep him around. He's still one of their most popular fighters. I'm not saying it's likely, but could you imagine say a Rampage-Fedor fight? That would be one of the biggest fights in the history of the sport.

BGDDYKWL is offline   Reply With Quote