View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Linters*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
For those tuning in to the Maple Leafs game, Reimer has been very impressive. Are these signs that he could potentially play well enough to carry the team in an average fashion?

If so, how does that impact upon Roberto's value if at all?
Not at all really, it's been well established Toronto and Vancouver aren't good trading partners so I don't see a deal happening between the two of them.

Also don't see a deal happening for Lui till the deadline at the earliest, Kassian has shown himself to be the top 6 winger we needed, Schroeder is showing himself to be reliable in a shut down role (AV isn't sheltering him and is starting him in the defensive zone majority of the time) aswell as showing good chemistry with Raymond, Raymond is having a bounce back year, Keith Ballard actually looks good. So I don't see a trade happening for awhile to determine if these things are just hot starts or if these players are actually for real, if it is for real all the holes in our line up ended up plugged from within the system so I'd see Luongo being traded more for futures then roster players at the dead line. Just my two cents.