View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 10:58 PM
Curtinho
Spero Meliora

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FolignoQuantumLeap View Post
He's not a guy who openly looks for the big hit like Subban, no. And he's more of a puck mover than puck rusher but is overall a much more intelligent player.
This. Was sad to see him leave the 67s in a sense...can't watch him play anymore. However, I have been trying to be vocal about not getting Subban. The guy would not fit on our team -- he's too big of a personality, he fights with his teammates and he already feels like he's better than he is.

Do not want that guy. We have guys with just as much potential coming up the pipeline...it's not worth the hassle. Besides, this kind of speculation is silly...Montreal isn't going to move him and if they do it's not going to be in div.

I know it's early...but if Phoenix doesn't pull itself up I'd really like to target one of their d-men. I believe there was mention of Yandle going for the right price (and some discussion of it here) and if there was a way to get him I would pull the trigger on that move for sure.

Zibanejad + 1st + Bishop for Yandle is something I would do and should probably be around the right price.