View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVW View Post
Hey guys, I have Larsson in my keeper hockey pool. I also have Pietrangelo, Del Zotto, McDonagh. I'm only going to be keeping 2 of these guys. My question is why isn't Larsson been playing and do you think it would be worth for me to keep him or should I drop him?
The team at the moment has too much defensive depth. Someone has to sit, unfortunately its been him. DeBoer has gone on record and say he will have a big role on the team this year. Its a matter of when, not if. Can't speak yet of what his production will be, as its unknown what his pairing would be, if he'll get power play time, etc. It all remains to be seen based on where he slots in and who gets moved during the course of the season. Your other 3 defensemen you have an idea of what you'll be getting production wise (or at least a better clue). Larsson is going to be your long term investment if you think the fantasy production will be there down the line. But he won't give you the immediate production (this year for certain, not sure about next year) in all likelihood.

Scott04 is offline   Reply With Quote