View Single Post
Old
01-26-2013, 11:29 PM
bozak911
Ignoring Idiots

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyratoku View Post
If we traded Mitchell and Seto, we'd have to call one of Coyle or Zucker up, IMO.

Parise - Koivu - Heatley (I'm sorry, but this line is just too good)
Bouchard - Granlund - Coyle/Zucker (I'd lean toward Coyle, but Zucker has earned it more)
Clutter - Brodz - Cullen (Meh. We have to use Cullen somewhere)
Powe - Konopka - Dowell

Plus, if we got Despres, it would be another SJS player. He played with Phillips for two years as well.
I really want to see Heatley back on the LW side with Bouchard on his RW side. Brodziak is the better complimentary player for their pivot.

I like the first line the way it is... but really... We need to do something else there and Heatley would (imho) be the piece to go down to the 2nd line and be a win there.

Either send Granlund down to Houston, or put him out there with Koivu and Parise. Possession? Yeah, this is how you do it kid...

Cullen has more value as the third line center, than on the bloody wing. While he is very good at killing offense, he is still good at killing penalties... Make the third line a fast N-S line to rush the puck up and down the ice.

Just my rational a bit more explained... but after last night, I'm ready to personally drive Mr. Cullen to the retirement home.